lunes, 12 de septiembre de 2011

I'm over your lies And I'm over your games I'm over you asking me when you know I'm not ok You call me at night And I pick up the phone And, though, you've been telling me I know you are not alone  that's why Your eyes... I'm over it Your smile... I'm over it Realized... I'm over it, I'm over it, I'm over  Wanting you to be wanting me No, that ain't no way to be How I feel Read my lips Because I'm so over Moving on it's my time You never were a friend of mine Hurt at first a little bit But now I'm so over... So over it  I'm over your hands And I'm over your mouth Trying to drag me down And fill me with self doubt  that's why Your world... I'm over it So sure... I'm over it I'm not your girl... I'm over it, I'm over it, I'm over  Wanting you to be wanting me No, that ain't no way to be How I feel In my mess Because I'm so over Moving on it's my time You never were a friend of mine Hurt at first a little bit But now I'm so over... So over it... I'm so over it  Don't cry, don't come by Ain't no use don't ask me why you'll never change There'll be no more crying in the rain I’m over it So over it...  

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario